Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
N/A
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I try to install Laserjet pro M12W

during instalation it stops and show information that instalation fail but without any detail information.

Windows 10 is capable of instalation on its own but going this way I do not know how to set up WiFi with the printer

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@JakubL

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

As I Understand there is an Installation failure,

Don't worry, Just follow the steps listed below to set up an HP printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network,
install the print driver and software from the HP website. When prompted during the installation,
select Wireless as the connection type.
Click here for the details.

Is this the first time you are attempting an installation?

And do you have any error message?

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Last year I bought what I thought was a reputable copy of an anti virus disc (kaspersky).
Since installing the disc my Compaq Presario CQ57 has done nothing but continually re start.
When I turn it on I get
STARTIBG WINDOWS .
LOADING WINDOWS FILES and
STARTUP REPAIR. In the beginning I let the laptop do its thing as I thought this was what should happen bit now this is where it sticks with STARTUP REPAIR CANNOT REPAIR THIS COMPUTER AUTOMATICALLY.
I've tried all suggestions on SYSTEM REXOVERY TOOL, but nothing is making it load properly.
How can I remove the antivirus if it won't start up .
Please can someone help
HP Recommended

@Bladyblade

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you are unable to access your desktop screen since the Antivirus program was installed,

Don't worry, I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? Have you attempted a system restore from outside windows: Click here for details (win10) and here for win7.

Which operating system are you using?

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.