Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
ExamHP ENVY Photo 6234

Today I purchased the HP Envy Photo all in one printer. It claimed that it came with instant ink 7 month trial. I have registered and selected one plan. However I can see no verification of my trial. How can I confirm that I have it. As I can see knowhere to activate my trial. Is it just s con. B cause the only way I can see to get anything is with a promotion code on the registration site yet my printer came with no such code. It simply stated that I should follow instructions on the card in the box, which I did but can see knowhere that I have the 7 month trial. This is unfair. 9B3F5527-67E6-466C-8542-7AB1EA561C02.jpeg

C123587D-B644-4D25-80E0-910AE790E66C.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Gabe31,

Welcome to the HP Support Forum. It's a place where users and experts collaborate to help one another get the most out of their products. 

I see you have a concern with the HP Instant ink program. Don't worry I'll do my best to help you with this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Are you aware that you are suppose to go ahead and enroll the printer for Instant Ink within 7 days of purchasing the printer. 

If it's above 7 days you may not be able to enroll the printer for HP Instant Ink. 

Have you tried to enrol your printer to the HP Instant Ink program?

What plan did you choose while enrolling your printer for the Instant ink program?

could you also help me with the screen shot, from where you got the information about the free trial..As this will help me in further assisting you.

Some of our Instant Ink Printers come with Trial Promotions.
To Activate this, Follow the steps below. You don't need a promo code.

1.       Go to 123.hp.com, type your printer model, click Begin, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest full feature software.

2.       Accept the prompts to connect your printer and turn on Web Services. Web Services allows your printer to communicate securely over the Internet with HP Instant Ink.

After the printer software installation completes, an option to continue online or an Activate window to enroll in Instant Ink should display.

If the activate screen displays, click Yes, activate, and then continue to the next step.

If the activate screen does not display or you encounter an issue, go to Enrolling in HP Instant Ink and follow the steps to enroll the printer.

Once this is done, the trial months will be added to the customer account

If you have enrolled your printer, I would suggest you help us with the account information. Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Gabe31,

Welcome to the HP Support Forum. It's a place where users and experts collaborate to help one another get the most out of their products. 

I see you have a concern with the HP Instant ink program. Don't worry I'll do my best to help you with this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Are you aware that you are suppose to go ahead and enroll the printer for Instant Ink within 7 days of purchasing the printer. 

If it's above 7 days you may not be able to enroll the printer for HP Instant Ink. 

Have you tried to enrol your printer to the HP Instant Ink program?

What plan did you choose while enrolling your printer for the Instant ink program?

could you also help me with the screen shot, from where you got the information about the free trial..As this will help me in further assisting you.

Some of our Instant Ink Printers come with Trial Promotions.
To Activate this, Follow the steps below. You don't need a promo code.

1.       Go to 123.hp.com, type your printer model, click Begin, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest full feature software.

2.       Accept the prompts to connect your printer and turn on Web Services. Web Services allows your printer to communicate securely over the Internet with HP Instant Ink.

After the printer software installation completes, an option to continue online or an Activate window to enroll in Instant Ink should display.

If the activate screen displays, click Yes, activate, and then continue to the next step.

If the activate screen does not display or you encounter an issue, go to Enrolling in HP Instant Ink and follow the steps to enroll the printer.

Once this is done, the trial months will be added to the customer account

If you have enrolled your printer, I would suggest you help us with the account information. Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also had the same problem as there was no mentioned of the trial and requirment that I had to sign up in 7 days. In fact, I purchased with the cashback offer and the T&Cs for that stated that I had to make the claim no less than 14 days and no more than 45 days. 

HP Recommended

I am having this problem too.

I have installed the printer and the instant ink service but have no sign on my account of the 7 month trial.

Please could someone contact me directly to resolve.

HP Recommended

Hi @RS38

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

Did you try the steps mentioned in the previous post by the HP Expert?

To assist you better, could you send me a screenshot where you got the information about the free trial.

Keep me posted for further assistance. 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.