Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp sprocket 200 printer

I am trying to connect to Bluetooth with my iPhone but the device is not found. I just bought the printer but worked only once and is not working now

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I should add that I tried all the ways like restarting the phone, the printer and the app but seems like a serious problem.

HP Recommended

@Farnazsaf 

Please forget the printer device from your phone's Bluetooth list and restart your iPhone.

Next Reset the Sprocket 

1. Make sure the printer is on.

2. Remove the paper cover.

Opening the paper cover

3. Locate the Reset button.

Locating the reset button

4. With a paperclip or pin, press and hold the Reset button until the Charging Indicator light turns off.

The printer resets and turns off.

5. Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the printer.

Try connecting the iPhone and Sprocket

Let me know how it goes

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Having the exact same issue and my only thought is that it is a ploy for HP to make people buy newer printers.  I bought my 2in1 just over a year ago and it’s not working at all connecting to Bluetooth.  So disappointed and feel as though it is an utter waste of money now. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.