Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hi there
My prints are coming out with a yellow hue. Any way to change the settings so they look like the photo I’ve taken please?
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @veeceesi

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I understand that you are facing print quality issue with the printer.

Don't worry I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Can you please help me with the exact print details and the OS

Meanwhile, click here and follow the general Fixing Print Quality document.

Eagerly waiting for the reply.

Cheers!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Thanks Raj, 

It is iOS 11.2.2  -  sorry I do not understand the other question you had about the printing?  I can really just say that the photos all come out with a faded look about them, and are all "sand" colour toned.  

Thank you, looking forward to hearing back. 

HP Recommended

@veeceesi

Thanks for the reply,

Can I get the Product Details:

Printer name:

Product number:

Is copy working fine?

Are you using genuine HP cartridge??

HP printers - Printed photos are cropped incorrectly (Android)

Do get back to me as I have a few more tricks up my sleeve. Said that, if I have helped you resolve the issue.

Feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution'

Have a great day Ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended
Hi Raj
It’s a sprocket printer I received at Xmas time.

Thanks

Vanda
HP Recommended

@veeceesi

Thanks for the reply,

Please follow the below link to fix the issue.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/troubleshooting/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221

Do get back to me as I have a few more tricks up my sleeve. Said that, if I have helped you resolve the issue.

Feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution'

Have a great day Ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi,

This is Vignesh B

Welcome to HP Consumer Support Forum. I am happy to assist you!

Please try the below mentioned Troubleshooting steps and let me know if this helps you resolving the issue.

First of all, I would like to inform you that the alignment or calibration sheet is must to get the printer calibrated to the best quality mode. The alignment or calibration sheet should be placed for every stack (10 Pages). In case, if you dont have the alignment sheet, the alignment sheet will come with every set of papers you purchase. Please follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists

Step 1 : please make sure you have the alignment placed in the paper tray. So, that the printer would be calibrated to the best quality mode.

Step 2 : In Case, if the issue still persists, Please go the sprocket application on the mobile, Please click on the firware updates on the left pane. Please update the firmware.

Step 3 : Please turn off the printer and turn it back on.

Step 4 : Please place the alignment sheet one more time and then try printing.

We hope this helps you resolving the issue

Please contact 1-800-474-6836 for any assistance. We work 24*7.
Thank you for choosing HP. Have a wonderful day ahead.

Please click the "Thumbs Up", to say thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue.

I am an HP Employee.#HPExpertsDay

Ricky
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi there
I purchased this printer yesterday after reading many reviews, inclduing the printers tendency to have a yellow hue, blurry etc.  I hoped that I wouldn't have the same problem but I do.  I have updated the firmware and only use HP printer paper.  I have to adjust my phots after they print which causes me to spend more money on paper.  Any way to change the settings so they look like the photo I’ve taken please? Also does HP have any plans to upgrade the application to inlude collages.  It is a time waster for me to first have to edit a photo for clarity, use another app to create a collage, and save ti to my iPhotos before I can print on the Sproket.  It would be nice if a step (s) could be remedied in an update.  I use IOS v 11.2.6 on my iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.