Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp Sprocket
iOS
I select my pic, go to edit, choose frames, icons etc.... then I press on print - it won’t print as it tells me I’m in a queue - so I clear the queue & try again.... it still won’t print as it says it’s in a queue again, even tho I’ve just cleared it!
I check my Bluetooth - it’s connected, even tho it says I’m connected, when I go to print, it says not connecred.
I just don’t understand this problem. It’s really frustrating me now.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @emsy79,

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are unable to print from your iOS device, is that right?

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Please refer to this HP Article and try the procedure mentioned under "What if the printer does not print?"

If the issue persists, uninstall the Sprocket app on your iOS device, restart your iOS device and install it back and try to print.

Keep me posted. Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.