Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung Galaxy S8

Hi 

Not sure why, but after printing to Sprocket Plus from my gallery files on Samsung Galaxy S8 sucessfully when first purchased and set up Sprocket.  It now appears to be searching for files in my gallery without selecting a file? I  have reduced the number of photos on my phone (2 photos) to see if this would relsove it but no.  Sprocket has paper, is charged and white light is showing as ready.  Any help would be greatly received.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, and welcome to the forum! I am the lucky owner of a Sprocket plus myself, and I found that it is a great little product. The Sprocket can only connect with one mobile device at a time. Please check that you don't have another mobile device paired with your Sprocket.  Hope this helps. I am not an employee of HP.

Midlife
HP Recommended

I want to buy Sprocket and wanted to know if you were able to connect HP Sprocket plus to Samsung S8 or not ? I have Samsung S8+ edge and wondering if its compatible.

HP Recommended

I have a Samsung Note 8, and just bought a Sprocket 200.  These two devices do not talk to one another, ie no Bluetooth recognition.  I've tried EVERYTHING, but obviously the Sprocket has a hardware problem.  I am ready to burn it!  Very pissed off!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.