Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

So I have a HP Envy it is also a tablet. I want to beable to download the HP Sprocket app to print. How do I do that? Because I thought I heard somewhere I can do that.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Blitz1488

Sprocket is only intended to print pictures from mobile devices.

See its requirements below, it is only intended for iOS or Android and not any other operating systems:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Sprocket-Photo-Printer/12635221/model/12635222/document/c0524...

Your tablet runs Windows 10 which is not supported.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

don't give up yet.

1. YES, you will NOT be able to use the SPROCKET APP on Windows 10 tablet, BUT

2. You can STILL print via Bluetooth to the sprocket printer (provided you have Bluetooth on the tablet).

Most bluetooth setups (windows 10 has this) allow you to connect to a device and SEND A FILE via. bluetooth. If you do this your photo will print on the printer.  I've tested it and it works fine.

You just won't get access to the Sprocket app, and that might not be that interesting as it just allows adding graphics, etc. to the photos--and other tools can do that too.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.