Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about cartridges, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
storageworks dat 72 usb

Ciao ho un problema con questa unità, hp storage dat 72 usb il tuo sito ha incasinato così tanto che i vecchi link nei vecchi manuali pdf non corrispondono più e rendono praticamente impossibile trovare soluzioni, ho cercato una soluzione tutto il giorno lavoro e mostrare il dat 72 al computer, non è un problema hardware perché funziona perfettamente, il problema è il software di riconoscimento (driver) e il software di backup, ho un pc con windows 11 pro a 64 bit, non ho un server e no sono un'azienda ma sono un privato che vorrebbe utilizzare questa unità sul proprio PC per fare backup. Possibile che non ci sia un piccolo programma che ti permetta di leggere e scrivere su cassette dat 72?
Ripeto ho solo un computer, non ho un server e non ho un'azienda ma sono un privato che usa un PC per hobby. Grazie attendo con ansia la tua risposta e una piccola mano per far funzionare questa unità di backup

Hi I have a problem with this unit, hp storage dat 72 usb your site has messed up so much that the old links in the old pdf manuals no longer match and make finding solutions practically impossible, I've been looking for a solution all day work and show the dat 72 to the computer, it's not a hardware problem because it works perfectly, the problem is the recognition software (driver) and backup software, I have a pc with windows 11 pro 64 bit, I have no server and no I'm a company but I'm a private individual who would like to use this unit on their PC to make backups. Is it possible that there isn't a little program that allows you to read and write on dat 72 cassettes?
I repeat I only have a computer, I have no server and I don't have a company but I am a private individual who uses a PC as a hobby. Thank you I look forward to your response and a little hand to get this backup unit working

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey @zanzi75,

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

HP Recommended

Hi I have a problem with this unit, hp storage dat 72 usb your site has messed up so much that the old links in the old pdf manuals no longer match and make finding solutions practically impossible, I've been looking for a solution all day work and show the dat 72 to the computer, it's not a hardware problem because it works perfectly, the problem is the recognition software (driver) and backup software, I have a pc with windows 11 pro 64 bit, I have no server and no I'm a company but I'm a private individual who would like to use this unit on their PC to make backups. Is it possible that there isn't a little program that allows you to read and write on dat 72 cassettes?
I repeat I only have a computer, I have no server and I don't have a company but I am a private individual who uses a PC as a hobby. Thank you I look forward to your response and a little hand to get this backup unit working

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.