Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
iOS

Sprocket. Paper Jam warning. Red light blinking 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Madi4

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand you are not able to use the sprocket to print. I'd be happy to assist you.

Which model HP Sprocket are you using?

1. Turn off the Sprocket, and then remove the paper cover.

2. Remove any loose Sprocket photo paper from the input tray, and then make sure the photo paper is in good condition. Remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or torn photo paper from the stack.

CAUTION: Do not try to remove any jammed paper from inside the paper path. This can damage the paper path rollers.
  3. Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the Sprocket.

The Sprocket feeds the jammed paper through the output slot.

4. Wait until the Sprocket is idle and silent, and then remove any photo paper fed through the output slot.

5. Remove the paper cover, and then reload the Sprocket photo paper with the HP logos facing down.

6. Replace the paper cover, and then resend the print job.

To factory reset Sprocket 200 you need to hold the power button until LED flashes rapidly then release button and press once more to power off. The press again to power back on.

For more info on resolving blinking red light issue, kindly refer to this document. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.