Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Android 8.0 - 8.1 Oreo
Hello,

I Just bought a sprocket first time i did an firmware from 1.1.5 to 1.1.7.

Now it keeps saying there is a new firmware update.
Whenever i do it its still on 1.1.7.

Is this the newest firmware? But why it keeps saying there is a firmware update?

Anyone else has this problem?
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I am also having the same issue. I'm on Android Oreo. Already have firmware 1.1.7 and hardware version 5. For the past few days have been prompted to upgrade. Everytime it fails. Have tried the reset, fully charging, re-installing the app, etc. Nothing is working. Very frustrating!

HP Recommended

Hi @Vonki and @vinnypowell,

We identified a problem with the firmware server and have fixed the issue. Please try the firmware update again and let us know if it is successful, or if you are still experiencing any issue. Thank you! We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 🙂 

Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the "Thumbs Up" below to say "Thanks!"

I work for an HP Partner
HP Recommended

Hi Kay_Kay Thanks for the update.  I checked several times since yesterday and now there is no new update showing? Is that correct?

HP Recommended

Hi @vinnypowell,

Yes, that is correct. Thanks for continuing to check and for your reply! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kind regards,

-Kay_Kay

Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the "Thumbs Up" below to say "Thanks!"

I work for an HP Partner
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.