Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HO Sprocket 200
iOS

I did all of the things it said to do for if your sprocket just won’t connect, I reset it, I turned my phone and the sprocket on and off, the paper is all good. I used it a week ago and everything was fine. I keep it charged always but it just won’t connect to my phone and it doesn’t show up on the sprocket app. My location and bluetooth is on.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Can you try connecting with a different phone to eliminate are you having sprocket or smartphone issue?

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Yes I tried connecting on another phone but won’t show up as a connecting option on theirs either. At first it was sprocket problem with just not being able to print but now it has both sprocket and phone issues with connecting.

HP Recommended

Step 1 check your Sprocket warranty status.

Step 2 find yourself closest repair centre if under warranty.

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.