Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
iOS
My Bluetooth says it’s connected but my sprocket says it’s not and is keeping everything in the quiew
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Kandmwilson2000 - 

Thank you for letting us know about the difficulties you encountered with Sprocket. Fortunately, we've been able to squash the iOS11 gremlins via a firmware update for your device. Please follow the steps below to restore your connection and update your product to the latest version (1.1.5):

• Charge your sprocket battery to at least 50%
• Power off your sprocket printer
• In the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth), tap the ‘i’ button next to the “sprocket” device, then tap “Forget This Device”
• Restart your iPhone by pressing/holding the power button for 3 seconds, then sliding to power off
• Power on your sprocket printer
• Discover and pair your sprocket printer by tapping on the “sprocket” device when it appears in the iPhone Bluetooth menu (Settings -> Bluetooth)
• Open the sprocket mobile app, where you’ll be automatically prompted for the firmware upgrade

Happy connecting!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.