Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hi I have been receiving a paper jam error on my sprocket app even though there isn't one, I have done as the message says and taken the paper out and put it back in I even ordered new paper and used that as the paper I had hadn’t been used for a while. I have read online that it might be something to do with the roller that moves the paper, is this something I can replace or fix myself or does it have to be sent back and fixed? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Person193645920

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

• The paper rollers in the HP Sprocket are not customer replaceable part.
  • What is the model number of the Sprocket you use?

Step 1: Reset your mobile device and Sprocket

1. Turn off your mobile device, and then turn it back on.

2. Turn on the Sprocket.

3. Locate the Reset button.

• HP Sprocket Photo Printer: Insert a straight pin into the access point next to the micro-USB charging port, and then press the Resetbutton for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button for HP Sprocket Photo Printer

• HP Sprocket 200 Printer: Remove the paper cover, and then use a narrow object, such as a pen or paperclip, to press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button on the HP Sprocket 200 Printer

• HP Sprocket Plus Printer: Remove the paper cover, insert a straight pin into the access point next to the input tray, and then press the Reset button for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button on the HP Sprocket Plus Printer

• HP Sprocket 2-in-1: Remove the paper cover, insert a straight pin into the access point next to the input tray, and then press the Reset button for 3 seconds. The Sprocket resets and turns off.

Locating the Reset button on the HP Sprocket 2-in-1

4. Turn on the Sprocket.

Step 2: Upgrade the Sprocket firmware

1. Make sure the Sprocket is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.

2. On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.

3. Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.

4. Tap Manage Printers, make sure your Sprocket is selected, and then tap Printer Settings.

5. Look for a firmware upgrade.

• If a firmware upgrade displays, tap Get Firmware Upgrade, and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.

• If a firmware upgrade option does not display, the firmware is up-to-date.

6. Try to Print and check.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.