Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
Other
I have checked several other topics and have tried all the suggestions

My sprocket is fully charged
It has not been used for extended periods, ie I have been giving it plenty of time between printings
I have run the blue HP SmartPrint paper several times
I use the official HP zink paper
The latest firmware has been applied and there are no updates available
The photos are quite high resolution

However, photos are printing with reddish tinge, white is tinged with blue, green/yellow/orange all often print as the same colour.

What can I do to improve print quality?
Or at this point, would I be better off returning the product?
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, @Cateatscake  – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for reaching out on HP Support Forums. I’d like to be of your assistance!

I understand that you are having print quality issues with your HP Sprocket. I will certainly do my best to find you a solution!

It seems that you have already tried all the specified steps to fix the issue. I'd further suggest you reset your Sprocket. On the printer, locate the reset button near the charging port, insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds to reset the printer.

Once done, reconnect the printer via Bluetooth and then try to print.

If the issue still persists, go to http://hp.care/2ilvn9u and perform the steps mentioned under "What can I do to improve print quality?". Also, try to use the Sprocket on a different device and check if that helps.

If you are still facing the same issue, please contact the HP phone support for service options. 

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.