Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Photo Printer
iOS

I haven’t used my sprocket printer in a while, so I updated the app but now my printer will not connect. I’ve forgotten it from Bluetooth and added it again, restarted the printer, took off any other Bluetooth pairs, and still it will not connect. When I try to add it, my phone says it cannot find it. I’ve tried dozens of times, and still it continues scanning and can’t find it. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I am having the same problem here. However, I noticed that my HP Sprocket connects to a previous version of iOS.

Sprocket cannot connect to both iPhone and iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13.6.1 but does connect to iPhone 6S with iOS 13.5.1

Running the sprocket iOS is does show an error that cannot connect to Bluetooth even though it is active. I can post a video later if it would be useful.

sprocket firmware is 1.1.8 and harware version 6.

HP Recommended

I haven't  used my sproket in a while. I charged it up. Tried to pair but it wouldn't  pair. App says "Printer not found"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.