Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hi,

The feautre Relive Memories feature suggests you can add third-party video, or external sources, is this true? or is it only the local content on the persons' phone who is scanning the Memory?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Omn5

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

This is a great place to get support, find answers to your technical queries.

Yes, but the additional content is limited. When a friend scans your photo with their mobile device, they can only view location information and the Google Map street view, if available. Embedded videos and related content are only available on the mobile device from which the photo or video originated.

In your free time, you can go through this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221/document/c05939138

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

So this Relivable Memories feature is just for yourself? No point using this feature on photos for friends right? Isn't there a way to embed a YouTube link into the photos so that you can show other people content? It sounds like a great potential idea just not very appealing at this stage. Can you pass this suggestion on?

HP Recommended

@Omn5

Thanks for the reply,

Thanks for the suggestion I'll have this message conveyed.

However, I cannot make any speculation when this can be implemented.

Keep me posted, how it goes! 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.