Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket

Accidentally hit forget this device on my lphone.  Is there a way to get it back?  I can’t use my Sprocket.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Hy87

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to connect the HP Sprocket to your iPhone. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

If the HP Sprocket app is installed, follow the below steps to connect HP Sprocket.

1. Go to the HP Sprocket homepage, and then follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the app.

2. After the app installs, turn on the printer.

Figure : Turning on the printer

Turning on the printer
  3. On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings menu.

A list of nearby devices display.

4. Look for HP sprocket (xx:xx) in the list.

• If the printer displays in the list, tap it, and then continue to the next step.

• If the printer does not display in the list, tap Search or Scan, depending on your mobile device. When the printer displays, tap it, and then continue to the next step.

Figure : Example of HP sprocket in the devices list

Example of  HP sprocket in the devices list

Click here and refer the document to perform the above steps.

Let me now how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Hy87

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to connect the HP Sprocket to your iPhone. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

If the HP Sprocket app is installed, follow the below steps to connect HP Sprocket.

1. Go to the HP Sprocket homepage, and then follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the app.

2. After the app installs, turn on the printer.

Figure : Turning on the printer

Turning on the printer
  3. On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings menu.

A list of nearby devices display.

4. Look for HP sprocket (xx:xx) in the list.

• If the printer displays in the list, tap it, and then continue to the next step.

• If the printer does not display in the list, tap Search or Scan, depending on your mobile device. When the printer displays, tap it, and then continue to the next step.

Figure : Example of HP sprocket in the devices list

Example of  HP sprocket in the devices list

Click here and refer the document to perform the above steps.

Let me now how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.