Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket-200

Initially charged, connected, and printed 7 photos, but now the printer doesnt turn on at all.  I've tried pressing the internal reset button for > 3 seconds, but no response from the printer. 

The printer appears to be fully charged as the charge light turns on red for a brief time on plugging in the charger,, after which it goes out.  I get no lights or response on pressing the on / off button at all.

Any ideas to help appease a very dissapointed daughter on Christmas day?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I don't have the answer but ours is doing the same and we have a disappointed daughter too. Could you let me know if you manage to resolve it? 

HP Recommended

Sure thing! I'll be really surprised if it isn't a retrn to the retailer though - it really seems 'bricked' to me.

HP Recommended

Yes, ours is going to go back to the retailer, its been charged all night to no avail 

Hope you got yours going. 

HP Recommended

Same issue with mine. Any ideas HP?

HP Recommended

I'm afraid to say our went back to the shop to be replaced.  So far, after another 4 days, the replacement has been OK., and has had 1 firmware update.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.