Welcome to the HP Support Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, there's an issue with the "Paper Jam".
Don’t worry, I’m here to help!
Let's try these steps -
1) On the HP sprocket app, touch OK to clear the error message.
2) Turn off the printer.
3) Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.
4) Remove any loose photo paper from the input tray.
5) Reload the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the blue card. Make sure the blue card is on the bottom of the stack with the barcode facing down, and the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the HP logos facing down.
6) Align the top cover with the tracks on the outside of the printer, and then slide the top cover toward the output slot until it is firmly seated.
7) Turn on the printer, and then resend the print job.
If the issue still persists, try these steps to reset the printer -
1) Make sure the printer is on.
2) Remove the paper cover.
3) Locate the Reset button.
4) With a paperclip or pin, press and hold the Reset button until the Charging Indicator light turns off.
5) The printer resets and turns off.
6) Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the printer.
Let me know how that goes.
To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the "Thumbs up".