Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Plus

Bought printer this summer, have previously printed twice and it worked problem free. It has been laying in a drawer since then, and when trying to print to it just doesn’t work.  
It starts to print, making all the right sounds, but just doesn’t feed out any paper. 
Red blink.

Turn it off and open to see it there is a paper jam. Paper has been fed down and is stuck about 2cm in. Remove and try again, same result. No damages on paper, but you can see a ‘dent’  is formed where it supposedly was jammed. (See picture)
 I never expected this product to live forever, but less then 6months is not acceptable. There has to be somehow to fix this. 

image.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Almia After sending a print job to your Sprocket, the print job does not print. Make sure the Sprocket is charged, connected to your mobile device over a Bluetooth connection, and the Sprocket firmware is up-to-date.

Step 1: Turn on the Sprocket and check battery status

The Sprocket might have turned off or the battery might need to be charged. Use the HP sprocket app to check the battery status, and then adjust the Auto Off setting.

1. Press and hold the Power button to turn on the Sprocket, and then open the HP sprocket app.

2. Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.

3. Tap Manage Printers, make sure your Sprocket is selected, and then tap Printer Settings.

4. Under the Status section, locate Battery.

• If the battery charge is 25% or higher, continue with these steps.

• If the battery charge is 24% or lower, charge the battery for 30 minutes, and then continue with these steps.

5. Tap Auto Off to change when the Sprocket turns off, if necessary.

If the issue persists, continue to the next step.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE & SKIP TO STEP 2 ONWARD

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.