Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Zink printer (Second Gen)
iOS

Hi There! 

I just received the second generation Sprocket ZINK printer from Amazon and started to print images after following the instructions on how to install. 

First few images came out with a magenta shift in the whites and blacks. So I Googled the issue and came across a few threads and followed the steps provided.

• Make sure printer is at 100% Battery life 
  • Ensure blue print quality card is scanned
  • Give time between prints
  • Update firmware

None of the above worked so I 

• Rest to factory settings
  • uninstalled & reinstall app and printer.
  • made sure quality card was scanned etc. 

still getting a magenta shift.

Please help. I was so excited to see how far ZINK technology has evolved since I lasted tried it out years back. Still not living up to my expectations. Not expecting amazing quality, but at least decent color?

Best,

Shadari

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ShadariMoon20, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.