Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket

If is download a photo to my camera roll from an email or text I cannot see it in the Sprocket app.  I've tried turning off the iphone 7 or iphone 6S and I have the same issue with both.  I did check to see if the printer was pared with either phone and it is. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@CjWebberley

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

As I understand the sprocket app will not see recent photos to camera roll,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you check your user guide for image support on the sprocket app?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to know:

The only images supported by the Sprocket App are: (Click here to view)

".jpeg, .tiff (iOS only), .gif, .bmp, and .png"
• Note: If you send a non-supported file type, the print job does not print, nor would it show up in the app.

I hope this answers your questions.

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Keep me posted for further assistance 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The photo was sent to me via text to both my iPhone 7 and iPhone 6S from an iPhone 7.  The original photo was taken with the iPhone and then cropped and filtered.  I could not see this photo in my camera roll via the Sprocket App on either of my iPhones.  I then took a photo with my iPhone 7 and cropped it and could see it in my camera roll with the Sprocket App.  I also had this person send me another of her cropped photos via text and the App also picked up this photo.  The original photo I could not see was a jpeg so it was a recognized photo format as indicated above.  I then decided to send it to myself via email, downloaded it and then resent via email.  From that email I saved to my camera roll and it was finally picked up by the Sprocket App.  Not sure why this photo could not be see and there is no issues with the printer, regardless of what was originally discussed on the phone.   If this happens again I will reach out to you for further diagnosis.   

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.