Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
iOS

My Sprocket app can’t find my printer.  I have tried all 5 steps recommended on the troubleshooting. Nothing is working. I attempted it several times. 
My Bluetooth is enabled & location is also enabled.  The app also shows the printer is paired.  But don’t see my printer on the list of device in the app. On my device, the Bluetooth shows the printer is connected but the sprocket app says can’t find device.  
Everything was fine yesterday. I updated my phone & apps & now I’m having problems. 

I did call the support line. Was on hold for almost 2 hours & then someone disconnected me. I was very upset. I’m hoping this will actually get me some answers.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I just had the same issue and tried doing all of the steps on hp’s site. I finally deleted the app, version date 1/20, then downloaded the app again. It worked. The new app looks completely different but it connected right away during setup. Hope you get yours to work!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I just had the same issue and tried doing all of the steps on hp’s site. I finally deleted the app, version date 1/20, then downloaded the app again. It worked. The new app looks completely different but it connected right away during setup. Hope you get yours to work!

HP Recommended

Thank you, I will try that. 

HP Recommended

Yes, this is the solution. Worked for me too.

HP Recommended

Thank you. It worked!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.