Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket Plus

I am about to throw my sprocket at a wall!!!!!!!

There are so many issues in my Hp Sprocket Plus.

First, the sprocket turns off mid print. After sending the photo from my phone to the printer, it will begin to print and then just shut off!!! When I  turn the printer back on the job continues but the rest of the photo is white. 

Second, the sprocket will only turn on if it is connected to the charger. I try to turn it on when its not connected and when it has 100% battery but it wont turn on. I might as well use my at home printer if this is not portable. 

I have tried everything to fix this: restarted the printer, my phone, reinstalled the app, reconnected, tried from different devices...the list goes on. 

Very frustrated with Hp support as well. Have been waiting to speak with an agent for hours and no one has entered the chat. Awful product, I have not even been able to print one good picture. If you can, return it! 

Throwing it at a wall seems like it has a better chance of helping than support agents. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Support reached out and was very helpful and efficient in getting a solution! I guess some sprockets are faulty but at least the employees and customer service were able to help! Thanks Hp!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@cbl123 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

HP Recommended

Support reached out and was very helpful and efficient in getting a solution! I guess some sprockets are faulty but at least the employees and customer service were able to help! Thanks Hp!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.