Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 100

I bought my wife an HP Sprocket 100 at Best Buy. The front of the box said it could print "from your smartphone". On the back, however, it says "Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad". We only have Android phones and laptops. Will this printer work with Android, or do I need to exchange it for a different one?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@nielfam

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I'd like to help.

You can use the Sprocket with both Android and iOS devices.

You can download the HP Sprocket App Here for your Android Phones and follow the instructions.

You can also refer to this Document on how to Setup up your HP Sprocket.

Hope this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Solution and Kudos Buttons.
That'll help others find the Solution!

Thank you. 🙂

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.