Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket

Have a sprocket and some pictures in black and white come out with a blue tint in background Can figure out why is it defect or software and yes updated all software .

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Naviandme

Welcome to HP support community.

Provide the complete model number or product number of the printer?

Meanwhile:

Upgrade the Sprocket firmware

1. Make sure the Sprocket is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.

2. On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.

3. Tap the Menu icon , and then tap sprocket.

4. Tap Manage Printers, make sure your Sprocket is selected, and then tap Printer Settings.

5. Under the Status section, locate Battery.

• If the battery charge is 25% or higher, continue with these steps.

• If the battery charge is 24% or lower, charge the battery for at least 30 minutes, and then continue with these steps.

6. In Printer Settings, look for a firmware upgrade.

• If a firmware upgrade displays, tap Get Firmware Upgrade, and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.

• If a firmware upgrade option does not display, the firmware is up-to-date.

Clean the Sprocket paper path rollers

1. Remove the Paper Cover, and then remove any photo paper from the input tray.

2. Check the photo paper and remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or torn photo paper from the stack.

3. Reload the photo paper with the colored card on the bottom of the stack with the barcode facing down.

4. Replace the Paper Cover, and then wait while the Sprocket detects and cleans the paper path rollers with the colored card.

If the Sprocket does not automatically detect the colored card, send a print job to manually start the cleaning process.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Our tests show that the Sprocket prints photos in an average of around 40 seconds per picture, which is the fastest speed of the Zink printers we tested. It can print about 30 photos per charge but comes with a USB power cable in case you need to charge it to continue printing Login UPSers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.