Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
iOS

I have a new Sprocket and am having severl problems.

Iphone 6, IOS 11.xx (current)

Problem 1: I can print only one photo then have to reboot my phone and go through the setup to get the printer to print again. This happens every time. I have reset the printer.

After printing one photo, the printer app says it is not connected to the printer. I check the bluetooth settings and the printer shows connected. I have to reboot the phone before I can print another photo.

Problem 2. When charging, the RIGHT LED is blinking red. That doesn't appear to be normal.

NOTE: I have reset the printer several times, uninstalled the app, and updated my phone software.

The first time I set up the printer, new firmware from HP installed.

Please advise - I am ready to send the printer back to Amazon but thought I would see if there is a solution. I have searched this forum and not found a similar set of problems.

Thanks,

LJ

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @lajtx,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with your HP Sprocket wherein you need to reset the phone after printing one photo.

I suggest that you check the steps in the link: Printing Photos

You may also check the link: Setting up the Printer

If the issue still persists, you may contact HP Technical Phone Support at this link: http://hp.care/2r9wSvP
Select the country where you are located and type the product# or the serial number of the unit and then choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information. Click on 'Show Options' icon and then scroll down the page and select 'Get Phone Number' to get the phone number. 

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.