Hello, I absolutely love the sprocket but lately anytime I have been wanting to print photos form my gallery and when I click on just one of them they won’t load. If I select multiple photos they to the bit where you would usually edit them, but they won’t load either! I was wondering if you could please help? Thank you very much
Welcome to the HP Community. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips to your technical queries. I have reviewed your post and I understand, you are not able to print from the gallery.
Don't worry, I'm here to help! Let's try these steps -
1) Make sure your mobile device is connected to the Internet and the Sprocket battery is charged 50% or more.
2) Make sure your mobile device is up to date.
3) Turn off the Bluetooth feature on any nearby Apple iOS devices.
4) On your mobile device, go to the HP sprocket app in the App Store.
5) Look for an app update.
If an update displays, tap Update.
If an update option does not display, the app is up-to-date.
6) Turn on the Sprocket.
7) On your mobile device, open the Bluetooth settings menu.
Nearby devices display.
8) Look for your Sprocketin the list.
If the Sprocket displays in the My Devices list, tap the Information icon, and then tap Forget This Device. Reset your mobile device by turning it off, and then on. Open the Bluetooth settings menu, and then tap your Sprocket from the Other Devices list.
If the Sprocket displays in the Other Devices list, tap it.
If the Sprocket does not display in the list, tap Search or Scan, depending on your mobile device. When the Sprocket displays, tap it.
9) Open the HP sprocket app.
10) Tap the Menuicon , tap sprocket, and then tap Printer Settings.
The Sprocket information screen displays.
11) Look for a Sprocket firmware upgrade.
If a firmware upgrade displays, tap Get Firmware Upgrade and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.
If a firmware upgrade does not display, the Sprocket firmware is up-to-date.
Hope this helps!
Let me know how that goes.
To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access your public post and Select - "Accept as solution" and click on the blue "Thumbs up".