Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Hp Sprocket
iOS

Hi,

i purchased the HP sprocket online and recieved it a day after,

was super excited and immediately tried out the printer,

however,  i notice that all my printings are in pink hue and color is not contrast and faded,

i reinsert the blue SmartSheet to realign again, still same.

after printing 4 of the photos,

there are very visible or white lines in my photo!

I reset again the printer, and reinserted the blue card all over again and restarting my print jobs,

still no hope.

i already waste 2 packs of new Hp sticker base original paper that comes with the printer,

the photos still look awful.

i read again the forum for solution seems like there are so many people facing the same problem,

And your team reply are same, which is disappointing,

we already follow all the steps like realigned the blue paper or even reseting still no hope on it,

color i can slighty adjust but the visible lines in my photographs are really dissatisfied,

please advise.

thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Angelinemooi

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Sprocket Printer. I understand that you are getting print quality issue and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.

It seems to be a hardware issue.

I request you to contact HP Phone Support for further assistance.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It would be helpful if those that are referred to tech support for various printing issues would report back what they discovered.  In this case (of white lines) it was suggested it was a "hardware issue".  Well, a lot of people seem to report this; so WHAT IS the hardware issue?  Any thoughts?

HP Recommended

@freighter

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting lined while printing on HP Sprocket. I would like to help.

This could be issue either issue with the zinc paper or with the printer itself.

Click here and follow the steps mentioned under "What can I do to improve print quality?" in the article.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.