Jen1103
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

White lines appearing on photos printed by HP Sprocket

HP Recommended
HP Sprocket
Android 9.0 Pie

Hi, my HP sprocket printer has been fully charged, latest firmware has been installed. Tried resetting the sprocket too, No use. However, I have tried printing multiple times with the same result observed. Photos attached. PLease provide a solution for this problem.

index.jpg

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,247 16,229 873 709
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jen1103

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Please do try the steps which you haven't tried from this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221/document/c05660842

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Jen1103
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No, solution u preferred doesn't worked. Same white lines appearing in prints. Please provide another solutions asap.

0 Kudos
cheenuram
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same Problem for me too..

Tried in iOS and Android, both have the same problem.

It was printing fine till yesterday. After the Firmware Update, it started printing white lines, even running fingers over the print shows the ups and downs..

Tried RESET, no use.

Tried disabling Reveal, no use.

0 Kudos
Dana18
3 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We’re you able to resolve the issue? My printer hasn’t changed despite trying recommendations.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation