Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Sprocket 100 (SNPRH-1603)
Android 9.0 Pie

Have already tried the following:

1. Use genuine HP zink paper (fresh pack) 

2. Charge the printer (is at 100%)

3. Upgrade printer firmware (currently at 1.1.8, last updated 4 Nov 2019, using Android 9)

4. Clean output rollers (used the blue paper from the fresh pack to calibrate at least 10 times) 

But the white line is still there. 

Wasted so many packs over this and it's really frustrating. 

20191105_222004.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Pinkat

Do you experience the same issue while making Photocopies?

If Yes, then it is a hardware issue, I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I didn't know HP sprocket can print photocopies ...

HP Recommended

@Pinkat

I apologize for the confusion. Since it's a Sprocket you do not have the option for Photocopy

Since you have already performed all the required troubleshooting, you can contact HP Support for Service Options or replacement

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, I have been having the same issues with my printer. Did contacting the service centre solve this? Wondering if I should do the same. Would love to know, thanks 

HP Recommended

@ary3

Thanks for joining HP Community!

Could you please help me with the exact model name or the product number of the printer?

What device are you using the printer with, a Windows computer, Mac, Android or an iPhone? 

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

My warranty's over so I didn't bother contacting the service center... But if yours is still under warranty I guess it's worth contacting them to try! 

HP Recommended

@Pinkat

Reset the printer using the below steps.

1. Make sure the printer is on.

2. Remove the paper cover.

Opening the paper cover

3. Locate the Reset button.

Locating the reset button

4. With a paperclip or pin, press and hold the Reset button until the Charging Indicator light turns off.

The printer resets and turns off.

5. Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the printer.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.