Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Sprocket
Hello,

My sprocket prints tend to have only on one side (the left shortest side) a 1mm unprinted border. Is this normal? Not sure, but I think in the beginning when I had this printer, I did not have this happening.
How can this be solved?
Thank you for your input.
Eugene
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@image23,

Thanks for stopping by the HP community. A very good day to you. I will be glad to assist you and let’s get right to it. Excellent observations and great diagnosis of the issue It is amply appreciated.

• Did you try printing multiple documents to check if the issue occurs in all of these?

For now, try these steps:

Follow all the prescribed steps from this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-sprocket-photo-printer/12635221/document/c05660842 (HP Sprocket - Improving Print Quality)

• Step 1: Use genuine HP ZINK photo paper
  • Step 2: Charge the Sprocket
  • Step 3: Upgrade the Sprocket firmware
  • Step 4: Clean the Sprocket paper path rollers
  • Step 5: Other things to try

This should fix the issue as long as the sprocket's hardware is not faulty. Otherwise, the Sprocket printer needs to be replaced.

I am being honest about it by keeping your best interest in mind.

Good luck and keep me posted about the developments. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue and give the post a Kudos for my efforts to help. Thank you and have a great week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.