I can't help you since i'm in the same situation. I sincerely hope to get some help as HP's guide on paper jam does not help me. My printer acts as if is doesn't even know that the Smartsheet is stuck in there.
I understand that the blue paper is jammed inside my sprocket 200.
Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.
Let's try these steps -
1) On the HP sprocket app, touch OK to clear the error message.
2) Turn off the printer.
3) Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.
4) Remove any loose photo paper from the input tray.
5) Reload the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the blue card. Make sure the blue card is on the bottom of the stack with the barcode facing down, and the HP Sprocket Photo Paper with the HP logos facing down.
6) Align the top cover with the tracks on the outside of the printer, and then slide the top cover toward the output slot until it is firmly seated.
7) Turn on the printer, and then resend the print job.
If the issue still persists, try these steps to reset the printer -
1) Make sure the printer is on.
2) Remove the paper cover.
3) Locate the Reset button.
4) With a paperclip or pin, press and hold the Reset button until the Charging Indicator light turns off.
5) The printer resets and turns off.
6) Replace the paper cover, and then turn on the printer.
Let me know how that goes.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,