Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Sprout
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I've updated my sprout system with a new ssd hard drive. I did a completely new install of windows 10 pro and installed latest sprout pro workspace update 1.5.8.2461 Rev.A. Everything is working fine but I cannot connect to the marketplace. I keep on getting the "No Internet Connection - Marketplace needs an active network connection" message.

I've cleared internet cache histories and restarted but still get the same message. Can someone help me with this so I can download the apps for my kids?

Many thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

HI

Thank you for your interest in HP Workspace!

As of July 31, 2017, HP has discontinued the HP Workspace product. When the HP Elite x3 was introduced, there were limited options to deliver Windows PC applications to Windows 10 mobile devices. So, we created HP Workspace to enable HP Elite x3 users' access to Windows "desktop" applications. Since then, leading providers such as VMWare®, Microsoft® and Citrix® have released or improved their solutions for this operating system.

Please visit their respective websites for more information on their solutions.

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/business-services/computing-services/workspace.html

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi Promethee, thank you for your response. However, this isn't a support request for HP Workspace it is for HP Sprout https://www8.hp.com/us/en/sprout/features.html. If you have any knowledge to support the marketplace for sprout as indicated in my original post please share it with me.

Thanks,

HP Recommended

Sorry, my English is very bad.
I hope you will understand the reason for my answer.
So I searched with google, not knowing this system
I indicated in keyword, the update you are talking about:

latest sprout pro workspace update 1.5.8.2461 Rev.A. Everything is working fine but I cannot connect to the marketplace.

And that gives this as a result.
So I thought that the two are linked ??
I may have misunderstood, but from what I have seen this indicates that this service would no longer exist, that would explain why it no longer works ..
If I'm wrong, tell me more, so that I can try to find something else!

[edit]

I did a quick search
and I found this topic resolved:
Only nothing in particular seems to have been done!

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Sprout-by-HP/Marketplace-Not-Working-after-a-Windows-10-Update/m-p/758...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Marketplace is accessible, are you still having a problem?

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.