Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I have a HP envy x360 Convertible 15-ds1xxx and yesterday it randomly stopped connecting to the internet, and no possible Wi-Fi routers showed up on the Wi-Fi list. After an hour the option to connect to the internet on my toolbar vanished, and my mouth pad began to mess up. I don’t know what I could have done to make my laptop not allow me to come to any internet. I tried troubleshooting, restarting, and resetting my laptop. All don’t work and it still doesn’t allow me to connect to nah internet and won’t give me the option at all. I’m reaching out to the ho community too please help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.