Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
ProBook x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an Active oen with my ProBook x360 and the tip has broken off. How can I extract the shaft that is still in the pen

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello,

If your unit is under warranty - pls contact tech support and the pen can be replaced - cannot be repaired.

Regards,

PC_Queen

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem
HP Recommended

My boss had this same problem and was tired of waiting for the replacement to come in. There's no way to take the pen apart without breaking it more.

He carefully superglued a replacement tip to the old broken one inside the stylus and let it dry. He pulled it out with ease and was able to put a new tip in. 

HP Recommended

I have only had this pen for a few months and the tip has already broken off inside the pen. How do I get  a new pen or learn how to dig out the tip and replace it?

HP Recommended

@blakgold

Since this is a hardware issue I suggest you contact HP Support for replacement Pen

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.