cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BeachBomb
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Bluetooth is not working properly on my new HP Elite x3

HP Recommended
HP Elite x3

I just picked up this phone from the Microsoft store 10 days ago. Initially the bluetooth function worked in my car for a few days, then it stopped working. Now when I go to settings and activate bluetooth to search for devices to pair with, the phone doesn't recognize any bluetooth devices. 

Can someone please help me to figure this out? I must have bluetooth working in my car, it's not an option for me not to. I like the phone but I will return it to the Microsoft store if I can't get this resolved.

Thank you

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation