Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Elite X3

Has anybody seen any sign of the Creators Update today?  News reports have said that it starts rolling out today.  If not today, then when?

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Nothing here in Poland. Maybe HP will prepare new firmware update and then push the Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update?

HP Recommended

I wish that somebody from HP would read this forum and address these questions. By staying silent, they give the appearance of not standing behind this platform.

HP Recommended
I contacted Hp regarding the new update, they told me that they are preparing new firmware update alongside with Creator Update
HP Recommended

@MOBBAK wrote:
I contacted Hp regarding the new update, they told me that they are preparing new firmware update alongside with Creator Update

Great news! Maybe another camera improvements? I am waiting for new update. Thank you for your information!

HP Recommended

Any ETA or release schedule?.. So far no update available on my device...

HP Recommended

@VoronServer wrote:

Any ETA or release schedule?.. So far no update available on my device...

Unfortunately not. My x3 also does not receive any new update.

HP Recommended
Please expect rollout on May 7th.
HP Recommended

@CastorTroy wrote:
Please expect rollout on May 7th.

Is that official?

HP Recommended
I got the update just now
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.