Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP X7000 Wi-Fi Touch Mouse
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Greetings.

I have a HP X7000 Wi-Fi Touch Mouse, it was working good on my windows 10, after an update it has stopped. I have been searching for some driver updates and can't find any. the Hp mouse control center show me this

Software verion is 2.4.0.3

Driver version 0.0.0.0

Are there any updates or any solution for this issue ?

with regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @plazza,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you are looking for the drivers for your HP X7000 Wi-Fi Mouse. Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

I did go through the HP support website and found that there are drivers available only for Windows 7. More over HP X7000 Wi-Fi Touch mouse is a plug and play device which does not require any drivers, it uses Windows generic drivers.

For the procedure to setup the mouse, please refer to this HP Article

Let me know if those steps worked for you.

If they did, that’s awesome!

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @plazza,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you are looking for the drivers for your HP X7000 Wi-Fi Mouse. Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

I did go through the HP support website and found that there are drivers available only for Windows 7. More over HP X7000 Wi-Fi Touch mouse is a plug and play device which does not require any drivers, it uses Windows generic drivers.

For the procedure to setup the mouse, please refer to this HP Article

Let me know if those steps worked for you.

If they did, that’s awesome!

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Jeet_singh

Thank you for your help. I reinstalled and did a new installation, it is working fine now.

Happy new year.

HP Recommended

Hi @plazza,

Thank you for the update,
I appreciate your time and efforts, 

I'm glad I could contribute towards resolving the issue and finding the solution you were looking for.
Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution.

You've been great to work with and it has been a genuine pleasure interacting with you.
I hope both you and your product works great and remain healthy for a long time 😉 

To simply say thanks for my efforts to assist you, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos.
And mark my post as Accepted Solution to help others find a similar solution as you have.

Take care now and do have a fabulous week ahead. 🙂
Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

please give me the update this driver for this mouse 64bit win10 pro pleas

HP Recommended

Hi Jeet and Community

i tried this and installed the suite version 2.4. i cannot pair the mouse however, it just says SoftAP is not available and closes the window. how do i proceed? WIndows 10 64-bit on a HP laptop.

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.