cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CALIGULA
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP ELITE X3 LAPDOCK: I order a phone to update my lapdock...the updater is still working???

HP Recommended

i manage to buy a hp elite x3 with the type c cable, the 65w charger, the dock, 2 cases for 150 bucks...a steal , BUT after surfing the net for answers, it seems that people seems to have problems updating their hp x3 lapdocks through the phone, so i wonder if is still possible to do

ALSO i know heres is not the place to say it BUT HP SUPPORT upload a video about how to repair the hp lapdock for some reason un june of this years 2020, THATS SO WEIRD and makes me wonder if a new device it may be possible in the future OR

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation