Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
My Elitepad is now done upgrading. Worked perfectly.
HP Recommended

>> My Elitepad is now done upgrading. Worked perfectly.

Have you upgraded using registry modification solution from above?

HP Recommended

Yes i used the registry fix i posted above, only thing is bluetooth doesnt want to come alive right away, then you just delete the faulty / disabled bluetooth enumerator from device manager, reboot, and voila all stuff works great 🙂 i'm enjoying my Elitepad now with Windows 10 🙂

HP Recommended

@BOFH wrote:
Hi all.
What really surprises me, is that HP is not able to provide he necessary drivers prior to a new OS launch for its devices. The Windows 10 launch again could not be that surprising to them, right?

@@BOFH and all others

@I am also struck by the fact that companies like in particular Lenovo and Dell have been able to have the majority of drivers ready for W10. Checking the driver download pages @ HP for several machines brings no to extremely little results.Apparently, HP is completely caught in getting their internal  problems solved, like splitting up the company.  Apparently customers are only a disturbing factor for this............

Being responsible for an (admittedly small) company's IT, I possibly have to evaluate my HW strategy for the future.

HP Recommended

@Here4U-Norway wrote:

Yes i used the registry fix i posted above, only thing is bluetooth doesnt want to come alive right away, then you just delete the faulty / disabled bluetooth enumerator from device manager, reboot, and voila all stuff works great 🙂 i'm enjoying my Elitepad now with Windows 10 🙂

Hey Here4U,

Do you also have problems with the "Intel Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework" drivers? They did not come up (yellow triangle), but I do not see any malfunction of the system.

I confirm the issues with Bluetooth, had them too, resolved as you did.

HP Recommended

No i havent had any problems, no yellow rectangles.Skjermbilde (2).png

HP Recommended

Skjermbilde (18).png

HP Recommended

@Here4U-Norway wrote:

Skjermbilde (18).png

I mean on the Device Manager page under system devices. Have nno screen shot at the moment, since EP900 at home

HP Recommended

I posted a screenshot of my device manager, only that mine is norwegian so it says "enhetsbehandling" 🙂

I have no warnings or anything.

HP Recommended

@Here4U-Norway wrote:

I posted a screenshot of my device manager, only that mine is norwegian so it says "enhetsbehandling" 🙂

I have no warnings or anything.

That's too complicated for me 🙂

Thanks anyway

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.