Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP OMNI 10
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

After windows update, touch screen stopped working. It happened before too but that time it got resolved. This time, Its been near about  20 days and still problem persists. I tried uninstall, disable update driver and update windows but no success. I manually opened the tablet and checked the cable too, it was ok. Still no success. Please help.

pic1.PNGpic2.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Akshay_singh02

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

Follow the steps to rollback the driver.

Goto search and type device manager. Once the device manager opens, goto the driver you want to rollback, and click on "properties".

Then click "driver" tab, and then click "rollback driver".

Let me know if it worked out. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Rollback option not available.

Capture.PNG

HP Recommended

@Akshay_singh02

Thank you for responding,

It's great to have you back 😉

I do see that you've already tried most of the steps, Kudos to you on that. 🙂

However, we could try a few more steps.

right click on the HID device in the device manager, ( the one which has an exclamation mark ) and un-install it.

Once done, re-start the tablet and check if it works. 

Keep me posted. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
I had tried it already but based on your recommendation, I tried it again. Still result is same.
Its not working.
I have tried almost every step.
I think its latest windows update problem that happened near july 13,2018.

HP Recommended

@Akshay_singh02

Thank you for the response.

I'm sending out a Private message with the required information's,

Keep me posted,

Good Luck. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.