Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-20-2017 02:04 AM
I hope someone can help me.
I have lost the adapter for my Slate 21 but can't find a replacement to buy on the UK HP site. Are they still available to buy and if so where can I get one?
09-20-2017 03:00 AM
What is your Slate 21 ? Must be Slate 21-something. Please check its label..
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
09-20-2017 08:27 PM
You can find the HP replacement adpater by following the steps below. Please give a Kudos if this info is helpful. Thanks.
Ordering a replacement power supply
caution:If you use a power supply that is not listed on HP PartSurfer for that computer as a replacement, you risk voiding the computer’s warranty or damaging the computer.
- Open the HP Parts Ordering website (in English). If necessary, select your country/region and language in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter the power supply part number or the computer's product name into the corresponding search field.The name of the computer is on a sticker attached to the computer case.
note:If you entered a part number, skip to line item 5.
- Follow the instructions on the pages to find and view a list of all parts associated with the computer product name.
- From the list of parts, find a power supply.Figure : Example of a power supply part listed on the HP Parts Ordering website
- If the part is available (has a green check mark), you can order from HP by completing the instructions on the page.
09-21-2017 01:43 AM
Thank you for answering my question. The Slate I have is a 21-k100 All-in-One. Manufactured in 2013. There is no Parts No. or Spares No. on the product information on the back. It does have a Product No of E2P19AA and a Part No of 730773-010.
I followed the the instructions as listed above for obtaining adapter parts and was given 2 retailers in Europe.
It would appear there are no outlets for them in the U.K.
I got the Slate second-hand so have no idea of the country of origin.