Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-cd0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello,

I have HP pavilion 360 convertible and I was provided with a stylus. I want to write on the laptop and then convert the same in to word document. How do I do it? Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@AjayAneppanavar
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

If you're using "Microsoft Word 2013" lets you take a stylus or pen Convert Handwriting Into a Microsoft Word Document In Word on the Ribbon, click "Pens," "Ink Tools" and "Pen" to start.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@AjayAneppanavar
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

If you're using "Microsoft Word 2013" lets you take a stylus or pen Convert Handwriting Into a Microsoft Word Document In Word on the Ribbon, click "Pens," "Ink Tools" and "Pen" to start.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. 

In addition to your reply I want to add that in MS office 2007 too we can use the stylus for writing and then convert the same to text.

Here it is

1. Open MS office 2007

2. Click review tab

3. Select 'Start Inking'

4. Write what you want

5. Close ink tools

6. Right click on what you have written. Select 'copy ink as text'

7. paste it.. 

HP Recommended

@AjayAneppanavar
Thank you for the great information. 

I am glad to know that you managed to resolve the issue. Please reach out again for any further assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.