cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
baltovet
Level 1
15 9 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Imported data not showing up in Palm Desktop

HP Recommended
Surface pro
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have set up my Palm Desktop on Windows 10 machines before, and I've done the same thing on a replacement computer running Windows 10 (64 bit).   The process goes through the hot sync normally, and I had already copied the saved folder with my data into the  user/documents/Palm OS Desktop folder.   There is data in the folder, but when I open the palm desktop, nothing shows up.   I've done this twice, with the same result.   I always set the hot synch to desktop overwrites handheld since I never use the handheld for any of the data on the desktop.

thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Baltovet

I wanted to add another observation.  Before I pasted the file with data into the new computer, I checked it's properties.   It said 7.14 mb.   After I opened Palm Desktop and found that there was nothing displayed, I checked the file again.  Even though I never added anything, it now showed  8 + Mb of data.   After closing and opening again, then it shows 9+ Mb.   I never added a single character.   Any idea what is going on here?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation