cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Veux114
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

In need of wifi troubleshooting

HP Recommended
Hp Elite x3

Hey there just got my new Hp Elite x3 in the mail, bought it off ebay.

I unboxed it and sped through the setup without any problems, skipping over the wifi setup for time purposes.

Finished with the setup, got a few apps, starting moving over my contacts, then when i go to finally connect to my wifi it tells me there are no networks within range (which is a lie)

Cellular data works fine, calling and texting has no problems. But it will not find any networks.

Also update to this, the phone is now randomly restarting itself every 5-10mins without me touching the power button.

Any help would be much appreciated! 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
vj190425
Level 4
Level 4
153 153 5 7
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Customer,

please refer to the document below

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05170163

Regards,

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

Regards,
Vijay
0 Kudos
ChrisT
Level 6
Level 6
559 537 28 100
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

It sounds like there may be an issue with your OS install.  I suggest you perform a system reset using Windows Device Recovery Tool.  https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05194685

I hope, since the phone is so new, this won't be a huge inconvenience!

-Chris

I work for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation