Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Ignore my post, issue returned after 7 days and using screen cast. Only a reboot helped ( screen was black, but fully functional to turn off the phone).
HP Recommended

It's sad to see that this issue is ongoing with no update on what may be the cause. I too am trying to hold onto the device and not get rid of it because overall it is a great phone. I am using it as my main device when out on jobs and this past week I had to access it to look something up and opened the lid and nothing. Tapped the button and still nothing so I hold the power button and wait for it to go through the restart steps. I thought about contacting HP for an update and realized that my warranty has just run out this week so I guess from here on out I will have to rely on what I find out here.

HP Recommended
Same issue with 2 different devices. Drives me nuts but does come back with a 20 second hold on power button. We need a software fix for this.
HP Recommended
Early this week, I got an update and installed (official release). I feel like the screen and flip cover issue disappeared. Anyone experienced that?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.