cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Russomark
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 24
Flag Post

My hp elite x3 keeps freezing on a black screen since the last update

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My hp elite x3 keeps freezing on a black screen since the last update and the red light on the left hand corner stays lit. I need to hold down the power button for 20 seconds and it reboots.  it's happening multiple times during the day.

23 REPLIES 23
dgcosta
2 2 0 1
Message 2 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've been experiencing this exact same issue with 4 HP Elite x3 devices I am managing at work.

There are 2 of these devices that are not exhibiting the problem.

If all were behaving the same, I could likely isolate the commonality, but the fact that they aren't is quite perplexing.

please_help_ll
Level 2
20 17 0 4
Message 3 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i am having the same problem....any updates how to fix this?

thanks

ll

please_help_ll
Level 2
20 17 0 4
Message 4 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i am having the same problem....any updates how to fix this?

thanks

ll

Tags (1)
RobGuid
Level 1
11 10 0 3
Message 5 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Im also having this problem. Any advice would be helpful.

please_help_ll
Level 2
20 17 0 4
Message 6 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

are u still having the problem or have u been able to fix it?  i am still having it.

thanks

ll

0 Kudos
RobGuid
Level 1
11 10 0 3
Message 7 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Still a problem. Every text message freezes. Worst WP experience since my htc trophy on Verizon.
0 Kudos
RobGuid
Level 1
11 10 0 3
Message 8 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Now locked out of my own phone because of too many restarts! I've never been so pissed off with a WP device.I bought this for high end hardware expecting to have fewer problems. I have to soft reset after almost evert text because of phone freezing. Restart dozens of times a day! Im at the end of my rope!!

0 Kudos
RobGuid
Level 1
11 10 0 3
Message 9 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

More pissed off because HP forums awards me an expressive badge for posting my problems on the forum!! Not an achievement!!!

RobGuid
Level 1
11 10 0 3
Message 10 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ive been running insider builds on previous devices and have not had this kind of problem!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation