Try restoring the BIOS to defaults and check if it helps.
1. Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
2. Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
3. On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
4. Press F10 to Save and Exit.
5. Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
6. Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Try the steps recommended below.
If you see "your PC did not start correctly", you can go into Boot Options menu and use Command Prompt to get out of automatic repair loop.
Turn on the PC keep tapping the F11 key to boot into the recovery manager.