Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Mice HP Wi-Fi Direct (Bronze) Mobile Mouse (LQ083AA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I got 

Mice

HP Wi-Fi Direct (Bronze) Mobile Mouse(LQ083AA)

some time ago and it never wroks properly, is a high complex to setup, pair and get it on line, I had never used as I desire, now the driver is not available for windows 10, it is a very frustrating situation, I'd like to have a response from HP in regards this item, it offer a very good option to use via WiFI only thing is that never works.

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@GUGALDE,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I reviewed your post and understand that you are looking for the mouse driver for Windows 10.

I'll be glad to help you 🙂

Wireless mouse is a plug and play device and usually uses the Windows drivers and works fine.

I would like to know whether you are facing any issues with the mouse?

You can download the driver for the mouse from the below link.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL38376/ob-111996-1/Web_WiFiMobileMouseUpdate3.exe

If you continue to face any issue I recommend you update the mouse firmware from the below link.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL43096/no-104795-4/WiFi_MobileMouse_Firmware.exe

Here is how you can update the firmware.

1. Download driver executable to a directory on your hard drive. 
2. Double click the *.exe to begin
installation
3. Follow on-screen instructions.

Restart your computer and test the mouse, this should resolve the issue.

Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the response, both files has an error message: Can't create output file, I could not make the installation.

HP Recommended

@GUGALDE,

It is great to have you back and your patience is greatly appreciated.

I checked both the link and both the links are working fine.

I recommend you try using a different browser and check.

Let me know how it works and you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Links are working fine, installer failed once downloaded into the machine, see attachments.Error 1.jpgError 2.jpg

HP Recommended

@GUGALDE,

It is great to have you back and your patience is greatly appreciated.

Please provide me the below information so that I can assist you better.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the mouse?

Have you tried using a different mouse?

I await a response at your earliest convenience.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I cannot use the mice since I bought it, installer with drivers or firmware updates you sent does not work...

I'll get a bluetooth one, distinct than HP, WiFi technology is painful and not recomend at all,

thanks for the support.

HP Recommended

@GUGALDE,

I am sending you a private message suggesting next course of action.

Please check your private message icon in the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, Still i am not able to connect the Mouse, SoftAP not available error msg. and Also the driver is not for windows 10 it shows win 7. can you please help 

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. i've been trying to resolve it following those links added by teh HP employer, it is not working. It is just to W7. I've not installed w10 on my HP notebook waiting for a working diver. It is a shame!!! 

Regards

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.